Edmonton Business Security, Firewalls, Protect your business IT
It’s critical that organizations implement must have the maximum security for their network and data.
Sloppy data security can put you out of business fast. Don’t be caught with homemade security when industrial-strength attackers hit your business network. LinxFire Next Generation Firewall Control applications and users, not just IPs and ports. VPN, NAC, Traffic Management and IPS.
Chat with an Expert Solutions Engineer now or call us at 1-888-238-7732 for a free consultation.
|Description||LinxFire NG2||LinxFire NG4|
|Network Port - RJ45 10/100/1000||2||4|
|PCI Expansion Slots||-||1|
|Multi WAN Interface||No||Yes|
|Integrated Wi-Fi Access Point||Optional||Included|
Netcotech Firewall was designed with both modularity and a high-level of flexibility in mind. You can easily deploy many variations of it, such as a firewall, a proxy server or a VPN gateway. The modular design ensures that it runs exactly what you’ve configured it for and nothing more. Everything is simple to manage. .
The primary objective of our Firewall is security. As there is of course no one, single way to achieve network security, it is important for a network administrator to understand their environment and what the term security means in the context of their own network. I policies that manage each segment (see the Firewall page for more information).
• Filtering by source and destination IP, IP protocol, source and destination port for TCP and UDP traffic
• Highly flexible policy routing possible by selecting gateway on a per-rule basis (for load balancing, failover, multiple WAN, etc.)
• Transparent layer 2 firewalling capable - can bridge interfaces and filter traffic between them, even allowing for an IP-less firewall (though you probably want an IP for management purposes).
• Able to limit simultaneous connections on a per-rule basis
Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Port forwards including ranges and the use of multiple public IPs
• 1:1 NAT for individual IPs or entire subnets.
• Outbound NAT
• NAT Reflection - in some configurations, NAT reflection is possible so services can be accessed by public IP from internal networks.
• Outbound load balancing is used with multiple WAN connections to provide load balancing and failover capabilities. Traffic is directed to the desired gateway or load balancing pool on a per-firewall rule basis • Inbound load balancing is used to distribute load between multiple servers. This is commonly used with web servers, mail servers, and others. Servers that fail to respond to ping requests or TCP port connections are removed from the pool.
VPN Remote Access Server
• Netcotech Firewall offers three options for VPN connectivity IPsec, OpenVPN and PPTP
• Full-fledged web proxy, which is used by ISPs, universities, schools and large companies networks. In addition to the stateful paket inspection (SPI) filtering by the firewall on the TCP/IP layer, the web content which is transmitted over HTTP, HTTPS or FTP can be analyzed and filtered as well.
• Block or restrict Internet content conditionally by time, user and/or computers.
• Preventing access to certain (eg. youth-endangering) pages and content categories.
• Hiding advertising.